Tuesday, September 21, 2010

.....JUST DO IT.......

In the Book of Mormon* on pg. 6 it says,
             vs 7. "....I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord  giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."
Joseph F. Smith, a former prophet*, once said,
                                      "I made this my rule, when the Lord commands it, do it!"

I know from personal experiences that when I do as the Lord asks, He WILL make a way and I will find joy all along the journey. Think about your own life and your own journey, what has the Lord asked you to do? Are you ready to do it? I find that when I JUST DO IT, I find my way and He is there.

*The Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ.
*Prophets are people like Moses and Noah and Abraham who were sent to earth to be a mouth piece for God to bring us all salvation. Did you know we still have prophets today?

1 comment:

  1. how important it is for us remain positive and know that we are here to do the lord's work. i am so grateful to heavenly father and for all of hi love and kindness and trust to do his work!

    ReplyDelete