Friday, October 15, 2010

ThE GaMe PLAN

Think LIFE--What is the purpose? Where did I come from & why? What happens when I die? Can my family be forever? Will I go to Heaven? Does God still speak to us today?

I know that God has a plan for me. He has a plan of happiness for all of us. We are His children and He loves us. Because of that love He has given us answers to these questions we have in life.  I know that even though this is a plan of "happiness" we will still experience sadness, grief, guilt--but why? That's how we grow. If we didn't know the bad, we couldn't understand the good. I love sports; running, basketball, football, you name it-I like it. How would a game of basketball go if there was no other team, no defenders, no blockers--it would be easy and pointless, right? Although people still get injuries in sports it doesn't stop them from playing. We will have trials, fumbles, & interceptions, but we must not give up. I know that God is always there. I know that because I have really searched for Him myself.

Check out Mormon.org
                     ---God's Plan of Happiness

"Happiness is the object and design of our existence." -Joseph Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment